Ahoy there matey! Ye be lookin' at Pixel Piracy which is an open ended pirate captain simulator that tasks players with leading a single aspiring captain from the humblest of beginnings to become the most feared pirate on the seven seas!
You will need to hire crew, build a Ship block by block, plot each and every course, and keep Your Crew happy if you plan on making it very far. Know that this game is not a walk in the park, however, as you will be put to the test at every turn. Ransack a Village, dig up buried Treasure, attack foreign schooners and more; the choice is yours. Loot can only get a prospective captain so far, so you will have to rely on the Skills that you earn upon gaining experience, as well as the trust your men have in you!
Here you will find all the resources you need to master the waters and flourish; these range from self-help tips, to mini start-up guides, to more in-depth and informative pages.
Pixel Piracy Features
- Travel in any direction to attack or avoid your enemies.
- As the Captain you must delegate your crew, assigning duties like Cooking, Cleaning, Fishing and various other Skills.
- Find hidden Treasure Chests and plunder as you see fit! Craft, Equip, and Sell what you find.
- Train your crew at a number of skills such as Sailing, Navigating, Healing, Combat Evasion as well as other Super Pirate Attacks.
- Combat is fast, frenetic, and many will die. Plunder to hire new Crew, upgrade your Ship to be the fiercest Captain on the sea!