Ahoy there matey! Ye be lookin' at Pixel Piracy which is an open ended pirate captain simulator that tasks players with leading a single aspiring captain from the humblest of beginnings to become the most feared pirate on the seven seas! You will need to hire crew, build a Ship block by block, plot each and every course, and keep The Crew happy if you plan on making it very far. Know that this game is not a walk in the park, however, as you will be put to the test at every turn. Ransack a Village, dig up buried Treasure, attack foreign schooners and more; the choice is yours. Loot can only get a prospective captain so far, so you will have to rely on the Skills that you earn upon gaining experience, as well as the trust your men have in you! Lead the life of a famous pirate captain, or die trying, and aye, ye better get better or ye be walkin' the plank, ye pustulant, pox-ridden flounder!
Game Features[edit | edit source]
- Open Ended: Travel in any direction, you can also attack or avoid your enemies.
- Simulation: Starting as a single captain on the ship, you will have to delegate orders to your crew if you hope to get anything accomplished. Between assigning sea shanties duties, swabbing the deck, who cooks and who walks the plank, it’s all up to you.
- Reputation: The more powerful you become the more people will fear or respect you. Expect factional conflict, and many randomized quests.
- Loot: Hidden treasures abound, and as captain you distribute the plunder as you see fit! Craft, equip, and trade what you find.
- Skills: Train your crew to become better at a number of skills such as cooking, navigating, fishing, swimming and many others.
- Combat: Send your boarding party to slaughter the enemy. Combat is fast and frenetic, and many of your mates will die. Plunder and use your new ill found gains to hire new members of your crew, upgrade your ship, and start anew!